General Terms and Conditions
Gaia Naturelle d.o.o.
Jakčeva ulica 43
Business Tax Number: SI22713123 (the company is a taxable person)
Company registration number: 8022143000
Phone: +386 40 634 237
The buyer is bound by the general terms and conditions in force at the time of purchase (online order submission).
Access to information
Gaia Naturelle Company d.o.o. undertakes to always provide the buyer with the following information:
- company identity (company name and registered office, business name and tax number),
- contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and effectively (email, telephone),
- the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
- accessibility of products (any product offered on the site should be accessible within a reasonable time),
- terms of shipping (method, place and time of delivery),
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously specified and must show whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
- payment and delivery method,
- the time validity of the offer,
- the period within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much will it cost to return the product,
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including any contact information or customer contact information.
Item offers and prices
All prices at Gaia naturelle include VAT. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predefined validity.
Order and prices
The contract of sale between between Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. and customers is effective immediately when Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. sends the first email confirming customer’s order. From this moment on, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. and the customer.
The contract of sale (i.e., the first email regarding order status) is stored electronically on the www.gaianaturelle.com server and made available to customers upon their written request.
Payment and delivery
We will deliver the ordered products to the customer within the agreed time. Shipments are shipped via GLS delivery service. The Merchant reserves the right to choose another delivery service if it is able to fulfill the order more efficiently.
All orders placed during weekdays until 11am will be shipped the same day in case of payment via Paypal or by credit card. Orders that have a pre-invoiced payment marked will be sent as soon as we receive the transfer to the bank account. Orders placed on weekends and public holidays are shipped immediately the next business day. In exceptional cases, the shipping time may be extended, so if you wish to receive the shipment within the shortest possible time, please write it under the notes when placing the order.
The Gaia naturelle online store offers the following payment methods:
- with pre-invoice to the company account,
- with PayPal to the company account,
- with a credit card to the company account.
Package and delivery costs for orders over 70.00€ are free of charge and 5€ for orders up to 70.00€.
A personal takeover in Ljubljana, Slovenia is also possible. In this case, there is no acquisition cost.
Warning: These conditions, as well as the costs of packing and delivery, apply only within EU countries.
Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. also sends an invoice to the customer via email after the payment has been made. The invoice contains the price and all costs associated with the purchase. The customer is obliged to check the correctness of the information.
The discount code or promotional code comes with various benefits when shopping online at www.gaianaturelle.com. The active code can be found on the front page of the advertisement message, in an email from Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. or other media. The code brings different benefits, from various gifts to discounts. Any code must be redeemed within a limited time, otherwise it is invalid.
Using the discount code:
- Choose the products you want to purchase and put them in your cart.
- At the end of the check out, enter the discount code in the box "Gift certificates and discount codes" and click the "confirm" button.
- Only one discount code can be used for one purchase.
- Campaigns, discount codes and free shipping are not aggregated and are mutually exclusive.
- When you enter a discount code, the value of the discount code is automatically deducted from the price of your order. The amount to still be settled remains.
The purchase process
I. Product selection: Select a product from www.gaianaturelle.com and click on the "Add to Cart" link. The system notifies you that the product has been successfully added to the cart. To continue shopping, click on the "Continue shopping" link on the left and you will return to the online store. To complete the purchase, click on the “Complete Purchase” link on the right and the system will bring you to the shopping cart.
II. To remove a product from a shopping cart: On the website www.gaianaturelle.com, there is a shopping cart icon in the upper right corner, which (after clicking on it) shows the products that were added to the shopping cart by the costumer while browsing the online store. If a customer wants to remove a particular product from the shopping cart, they must click on the shopping cart icon and the “remove” cross. If a customer wants to add a particular product to their cart, they must click on the "Continue shopping" link. Clicking on that link will take you back to the online store.
III. Shopping Cart: To complete the order, you must fulfill the required fields.
1. Shipping address: You must provide the required contact information marked with a red asterisk (first name, last name, e-mail address, address, city, postal code and mobile phone number) that we need to confirm and complete the order and deliver the product.
The form allows a user account to be created, so the user information is already saved on the next order.
2. Shipping cost: Packaging and delivery costs within the EU are € 5, while on purchases above 70€, shipping is free of charge.
3. Method of payment: There are three payment methods to choose from: Pre-invoice payment, Paypal payment and credit card payment.
4. Coupons and Gift Cards: If the customer has a valid discount coupon or gift card, enter it in the appropriate box and click the confirm button.
5. Order overview: The products shown are the ones customer has added to their shopping cart while browsing the Online Store. The price of the product, the shipping cost, the value of VAT and the total cost of payment are shown in the shopping cart before the order is completed.
6. Order completion: The customer has a view over the delivery information provided, the payment method they have selected and the contents of the shopping cart. The customer confirms the order by clicking on the 'Place order' button. If the order was successfully completed, the message “Your order was successful” will be displayed on the website. Thank you for your purchase! Your order number is: xxxx. ”
Purchase notification process
After placing the order, the customer receives an email notification confirming the order has been accepted. Gaia Naturelle members are always able to access status and content of the order at www.gaianaturelle.com.
Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. may call the customer on their telephone number to verify the information or to ensure delivery accuracy.
The purchase process for legal entities is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that at the conclusion of the purchase they have to also enter the company name and tax number. There are also equal payment options available.
The right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract.
In the case of distance contracts, the consumer has the right, within 14 days, to inform the company, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through any other communication channel, that he is withdrawing from the contract without providing a reason for his decision.
The consumer must return the goods to the company no later than 14 days after the notice of withdrawal. Consumer returns the goods to: Gaia Naturelle d.o.o., Jakčeva ulica 43, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija. The only cost consumer has to cover in connection with withdrawal is the direct cost of returning the goods.
The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in unchanged quantity, unless the item is destroyed, defective, lost or its quantity reduced without the consumer being at fault. When returning the goods, the consumer also needs to send the invoice for the goods purchased, personal data and the transaction account to which he wishes to receive the returned payment. We will refund your payment within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal.
When canceling a contract where a promotional code or a discount code was used, these funds are considered as a discount and will not be returned to the user. Only the amount paid is returned to the customer bank account and the promotional code is returned to the customerin the form of a new code. The gift voucher is considered as a means of payment upon termination of the contract and returned to the user as a gift voucher.
Liability for material errors
The seller is responsible for the material errors that the package had when the liability passed on the customer, whether or not he knew it. The seller is also responsible for those material errors that occur after the liability has passed to the customer if they are due to a cause that existed before. A slight material error does not apply.
Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments.
Protection of personal data
Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. keeps the following Gaia Naturelle Registered Members information for an indefinite period of time: First and Last Name, Email, Contact Phone, Primary and Shipping Address, Country of Residence, Time and Date of Registration.
Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. use such personal information for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending information materials, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication with the user. In no case will the user's data be handed over to unauthorized persons.
The customer is also responsible for the protection of personal data by ensuring the security of his e-mail address, user name and password, as well as adequate software (antivirus) protection of his computer.
Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. will only contact the customer through the means of distance communication if the customer expressly doesn’t object. Advertising emails and / or text messages will contain the following components:
- will be clearly and unambiguously labeled as advertising messages, the sender will be clearly visible,
- different campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be labeled as such,
- the conditions of participation will also be clearly defined,
- a clear way to unsubscribe from receiving promotional messages,
- we will explicitly respect the desire of the user not to receive advertisements.
Ratings, reviews and recommendations
The reviews, ratings and recommendations that customers write are part of the onlne store functionality and are intended for the whole customer community.
www.gaianaturelle.com allows any online store customer to write the review while Gaia Naturelle team will review them before publishing. Gaia Naturelle will not publish reviews or postings that are in any way offensive, inappropriate, or that, in the opinion of Gaia Naturelle, do not serve other customers or visitors.
The www.gaianaturelle.com Web Store and all information contained therein, product images, graphics and video elements on the Website are protected and may not be reproduced or used without our prior written permission.
Limitation of Liability
Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. is doing its best to ensure that the information published on its website is up-to-date and accurate. However, the properties of the items, delivery time or price may change so quickly that Gaia Naturelle sometimes fails to update online information in real time. In this case, Gaia Naturelle will notify the customer of the changes and allow them to withdraw from the contract or replace the item ordered.
Exclusion of liability
We reserve the right to disable the website or disable access to the website due to technical or other problems and maintenance, which also means disabling or impeding the use of the Online Store. In the event of technical issues on the website, we reserve the right to cancel the contracts that were affected by the technical error. In case of order cancelling, we will notify you as soon as possible and present you with the next steps. You must provide adequate protection for your equipment (antivirus, etc.) against access to and use of the website. The customer must ensure the proper security and confidentiality of the information used to log in to the website (email address, password).
Complaints and disputes
Gaia Naturelle d.o.o. respects current European consumer protection legislation. Gaia Naturelle is doing its best to fulfill its duty to establish an effective complaints system and to identify the person whom the customer can contact by telephone or email in the event of problems.
The complaint is submitted via email email@example.com. The procedure for handling a complaint is confidential. Gaia Naturelle will confirm that it has received the complaint within five business days and inform the customer of how long it will take to be processed, and keep them informed of the whole progress.
Gaia Naturelle is aware that an essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as litigation is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs involved in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to the consumer from bringing a dispute to court. That is why Gaia Naturelle is doing its best to resolve any disputes by mutual agreement.
In the case of court dispute resolution, the court having jurisdiction of the consumer's domicile shall have jurisdiction.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with statutory norms, we do not recognize any out-of-court consumer dispute resolution provider as competent to resolve a consumer dispute that a consumer could initiate under the Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution Act.