Liposomal vitamin D3 + K2
Liposomal Vitamin D3 1000 IU and vitamin K2 | For well-balanced immune system and healthy bones.
Suitable for vegans. Free from sugar, sweeteners, preservatives, and alcohol. Natural taste.
Active ingredients and their function
2 ml contain 1000 IU Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Consumption of vitamin D3 raises and maintains vitamin D levels up to 87 % better than vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and converts 5 times faster to the more active form your body can use.
- Because D3 is absorbed better, you need less of it to be effective.
2 ml contain 20 µg Vitamin K2 (MK7)
- It supports the functions of vitamin D by
Vitamin D3 + K2 benefits
→ help maintain normal bones and teeth
→ support a normal immune system
→ aids calcium absorption (vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 ensure that calcium is absorbed easily and reaches the bone mass while preventing arterial and other soft tissues calcification)
→ improve muscle function
→ Vitamin K2 contributes to normal blood clotting and to the maintenance of normal bones.
Who should use it?
- People wishing to prevent osteoporosis
- Postmenopausal women wishing to improve their bone health
- People wishing to strengthen their bones and muscles
- People who need to avoid exposure to the sun
- People who live in darker climates or don’t spend much time outdoors
- People suffering from general fatigue
What are liposomes?
Liposomes are very small bubbles. They are made up of phospholipids, which is the same material as a cell membrane. Liposomes act like vehicles that deliver active ingredients (such as nutrients) directly into the cell. Through this optimized absorption, bioavailability can be significantly increased, which maximizes the effect of the active ingredient.
→ Through this optimized absorption, bioavailability can be significantly increased, which maximizes the effect of the active ingredient. ←
Why take liposomal products?
- improved bioavailability of nutrients (vitamins/minerals) - studies from medicine and nutritional science confirm that liposomes increase bioavailability up to 30 times
- fewer nutrients are needed for the same effect
- no gastrointestinal distress often experienced when a high dose of supplements is taken orally
- they are stable at low pH (stomach), so they easily reach the small intestine and are absorbed into the bloodstream
Purpose: Normal maintenance of the immune system, bone, and cardiovascular health.
Packaging: 100 ml bottle, dosing cap included. For 50 days of regular consumption.
Recommended daily allowance: 2 ml. With the increased needs of the body, you can consume 4 ml per day.
Warning: Persons taking an anticoagulant drug should consult with their physicians before taking any Vitamin K supplements.
How to use liposomal Vitamin D3 + K2?
Drink the recommended daily amount alone or with your favorite liquid. Shake before use. Once opened, store the products in the refrigerator and consume within two months.
|Nutritional value per recommended daily allowance (4 ml)|
|Energy||16,2 kJ/3,9 kcal||< 1 %|
|Fats, of which: |
- saturated fats
|0,45 g |
< 0,1 g
|0 % |
|Carbohydrates, of which: |
|< 0,1 g |
< 0,02 g
|0 % |
|Fibre||< 0,1 g||0 %|
|Proteins||0 g||0 %|
|Salt||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin K2||40 µg||54 %*|
|Vitamin D3||2000 IU (50 µg)||1000 %*|
|*RDA = recommended daily allowance|
The product is manufactured by a German company in accordance with high-quality standards; HACCP, GMP, GMP and ISO 22000.
The synergistic interplay between Vitamins D and K for bone and cardiovascular Health
Vitamin K helps maintain healthy bones by directing calcium to the right places in the body. Vitamin D, on the other hand, is what ensures that calcium is absorbed.
In other words, vitamin D acts as a "gatekeeper" that takes care of calcium circulation and allows it to enter the body, while vitamin K ensures that calcium does not accumulate in the arteries. That means vitamin K promotes arterial flow and flexibility.
Food rich in vitamins D and K
The number one source of vitamin D is our bodies, working with the sun. Vitamin D synthesis is triggered when the ultraviolet rays from sunlight hit our skin. Vitamin D is low in food. Notable amounts include fish oil, fatty fish, liver, and egg yolk. Plant foods do not contain vitamin D for the most part.
Vitamin K is found in green leafy vegetables (spinach, broccoli, cabbage), liver, and fermented foods. Vitamin K is also formed by intestinal bacteria.
Vitamin D deficiency
Vitamin D deficiency often manifests itself as a poorer immune system response.
Vitamin K deficiency
Vitamin K deficiency prolongs blood clotting time. It can also be manifested in osteoporosis, arterial calcification, and impaired cognitive function.
This product has no reviews yet.