Liposomal vitamin C + zinc
Net amount: 250 ml
Liposomal vitamin C 1000 mg and zinc supports your immune system, helps your body use the iron you get from food. Your body also uses vitamin C to make collagen, a springy type of connective tissue that makes up parts of your body and helps heal wounds. And it’s an antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage.
Concentration: 10 ml contain 1000 mg vitamin C and 15 mg zinc.
Suitable for vegans. Free from sugar, sweeteners, preservatives, and alcohol. Orange taste.
Active ingredients and their function
VITAMIN C in this formulation supports a healthy immune function and can reduce tiredness and fatigue while supporting collagen formation.
ZINC is an essential mineral for our metabolism which in general acts as a cofactor for enzymes. It enables our cells, if present to a sufficient degree, to maintain a healthy immune system, act against oxidative stress. It helps to maintain structures of our connective tissue such as hair, skin, nails and bones.
Liposomal vitamin C + Zinc | Benefits
- Vitamin C has many effects on the body, such as*:
- contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums,skin and teeth
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal psychological function
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- increases iron absorption.
- Zinc contributes to*:
- normal acid-base metabolism
- normal carbohydrate metabolism
- normal cognitive function
- normal DNA synthesis
- normal fertility and reproduction
- normal macronutrient metabolism
- normal metabolism of fatty acids and vitamin A
- normal protein synthesis
- the maintenance of normal bones, nail, hair and skin
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- the maintenance of normal vision
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- has a role in the process of cell division
* = EFSA health claims (Comission regulation (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012)
Liposomal vitamins | Why are they better than capsules, syrups or tablets?
Liposomes are the only efficient alternative to injection. Active ingredients are encapsulated in nanoscopically small liposomes and safely delivered through the digestive system. The absorption can thus be increased to up to 98%.
Namen: Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune and nervous system, increases iron absorption, contributes to normal collagen formation.
Packaging: 250 ml bottle, dosing cup included. For up to 50 days of regular consumption.
Recommended daily allowance: 5 ml.
How to use it:
Drink the recommended daily amount alone or with your favorite liquid. Shake before use. Once opened, store the product in the refrigerator and consume within one month.
|PER RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE (10 ml)*|
|Energy||40,5 kJ/9,7 kcal||< 1 %|
|Fats, of which: |
- saturated fats
|1,1 g |
< 0,1 g
|0 % |
|Carbohydrates, of which: |
|< 0,1 g |
< 0,1 g
|0 % |
|Proteins||0 g||0 %|
|Zinc||15 mg||150 %|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1250 %|
|*RDA = recommended daily allowance for adults|
The product is manufactured by a German company following high-quality standards; HACCP, GMP, GMP, and ISO 22000.
Food sources of vitamin C
Vitamin C is produced by many plants and only some animals. People need to get vitamin C into their boies through food, as we are not able to produce it on our own.
The highest sources of vitamin C can be found in vegetables and fruits.
Purified Water, Phospholipids (1,3 g), Vitamin C (1000 mg = 1250%*), Zinc Gluconate (Zinc: 15 mg = 150 %*), natural preservative: seabuckthorn extract.
*Nutrient Reference Value according to EU regulation No. 1169/2011
This product has no reviews yet.
Did you buy this product?